PBO Juridisk Rekruttering is looking to recruit a Legal Secretary to join Kennedys team in Copenhagen. The successful candidate will support a team of experienced Attorneys providing a comprehensive Legal Secretarial service to the firm. There is extensive development opportunities in relation to self-fulfilling tasks, including case management and general administration.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Producing a variety of documents from handwritten/typewritten drafts and from recorded dictations
- Handling litigations, including proceedings and the preparation of discretionary matters
- Setting up new files accurately and speedily on instruction
- Proofreading documents as and when required by lawyers
- To attend to clients both on the telephone and in person in a professional manner
It is a full time permanent position and competitive salary.
What are we looking for?
- Significant experience in a similar Legal Secretary role
- Experience with legal proceedings and case management
- Ability to handle all correspondence and transcribing dictations
- Experience using minretssag.dk
- Proficient in Office, including drafting paradigms in Word and presentations in Powerpoint
- Flair for numbers, including checking of compensation calculations
- Proficient in English, spoken and written
- Flexible attitude towards working practices and ability to adapt style as required
- Confident in their own abilities and in their approach
- Team player
- To be approachable and responsive to both colleagues and clients
- To be accountable and straightforward
- To be professional and courteous in all dealings
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
You kan see the job posting on Kennedys website here.
Kennedys is a global law firm with expertise in dispute resolution and advisory services. With over 1,900 people worldwide across 37 offices in the UK, Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific and America we have some of the most respected legal minds in their field.
Our lawyers handle both contentious and non-contentious matters, and provide a range of specialist legal services, for many industry sectors but we have particular expertise in litigation and dispute resolution, especially in defending insurance and liability claims.
We welcome high-performing lawyers, business services professionals, secretaries, graduates and apprentices to join our rapidly expanding global firm. Whatever your role at Kennedys, you’ll be involved in exciting and stimulating work, where your input will make a difference.
What do we have to offer?
We’re a fresh-thinking firm, and we’re not afraid to bring challenging new perspectives to the table way beyond the traditional realm of legal services. We empower our clients with a diverse range of ideas, tools and technology to make their lives easier, as well as delivering exceptional results, every time.
We develop careers in an innovative and collaborative global environment, with a variety of training opportunities available. This includes secondment opportunities to clients and our global offices. We believe that supporting individual growth and development puts us in the best position to attract and retain talented individuals. Regardless of role or level, everyone has access to virtual learning opportunities to help you develop your skills when you need to, wherever you are in the world.
Kennedys will be moving to their new permanent address from 1 January 2019 – Kennedys, Rainbow Square, Regnbuepladsen 5, 4. Floor, 1550 Copenhagen V, Denmark
Adress your application to PBO:
If you are the right candidate, please send your motivated application and your resume/ CV to PBO Juridisk Rekruttering.
It is a requirement that CV and application is drawn up in English.
You are very welcome to contact Pia Bolander Olsen, recruitment consultant at tel. 23329782 if you would like to hear more about the position.
All applicants, of course, receive a proper response to their application.
For kontakt til PBO Juridisk Vikar & Rekruttering:
Pia Bolander Olsen
indehaver | recruiter
www.juridisk-vikar.dk | 2332 9782 | firstname.lastname@example.org
✯ ✯ ✯
Følg mig gerne på LinkedIn, Instagram eller Facebook for newsfeed om spændende rekrutteringsopgaver, for interessante og relevante stillingsopslag i hele DK og for opdateringer og links til nyttig og essentiel viden om nyheder inden for: jura, formidling af fast ejendom, forsikringsret, revision og finansiering – altid med aktuelle kildehenvisninger, så vi sammen kan bygge vores “vidensbank” op.
Er du en dygtig og kvalificeret kandidat primært indenfor områderne jura, fx advokat (cand.jur./ cand.merc.jur.), juridisk sagsbehandler, advokatsekretær, ejendomsadministration eller advokatbogholder/ controller, så send meget gerne dit CV og en kortfattet beskrivelse af dine spidskompetencer og foretrukne arbejdsområder, så holder PBO Juridisk Rekruttering øje med aktuelle stillinger for dig, ligesom du kommer i betragtning ved PBO Juridisk Rekrutterings egenrekrutteringer.
Såvel som kandidat og som beslutningstagende arbejdsgiver kan du med fordel følge med i konceptet Månedens Juridiske Kandidat , som er et spændende tiltag for den proaktive kandidat og arbejdsgiver, så følg gerne med på virksomhedens profil: PBO Juridisk Rekruttering.